Tuesday, March 25, 2014

UniVoxBox Review

Hey Gals and Guys!

I know its been a long time since we have interacted! I've been quite busy with personal things, but life has smoothed out for the time being. :D I want to share with you all the neat stuff I got for free from Influenster. They are kind of doing a college life theme with this stuff.


I pretty much love everything I got! The Acroball Pilot Pen writes so smoothly, and the colors they have are cute for spring. The Stay Matte foundation from Rimmel is wonderful for shiny skin like mine. Its really easy to throw on if you don't have time to do a full foundation routine.The RealTea Blackcurrant Raspberry little squeeze bottle is cute! I really like the flavor, but drinking too much makes it taste super duper sweet.






My favorite items were the Impress Nails from Broadway and the NYC Expert Last Color in Fuchsia. The nails were very easy to apply, and they have extra in case you screw one up (like I always do). The lipstick smells nice and feels soft, which I think both are important. I wouldn't normally go for a color this bold, but I actually like it!

If you want to get in on Influensters VoxBox program, just shoot me an email - aliciawasinger@gmail.com - and I can send you an invite. My friend, Star, invited me a year ago and I still love participating.


No comments:

Post a Comment